Monday, April 26, 2010

Spring Frocks

Tonight was my last sorority chapter ever and my roommate reminded me this weekend just how close graduation really is. I will be a college grad in just 18 days. Meaning 18 days until I'm officially done with this amazing place I have been lucky enough to call home for the last 4 years and only 17 days until I need two dresses for the actual SLU-wide graduation and my college's pre-commencement ceremony. Yikes! Back in high school, I remember being so freaked out about finding the perfect graduation dress, which I never did and consequently ended up buying one the night before the ceremony. It's a really awesome feeling though this time around that I am not so concerned about it. First because this means that I realized that I'll be wearing a gown for the majority of it and secondly, because I am not focusing nearly as much on the image/materialistic things in life, but instead on the people around me - friends, family, people I have never met, but are sharing in this special day of a loved one.

However, this didn't stop me from eyeing some lovely spring dresses like these which are each adorable in their own unique way:

{J.Crew's Ginny dress, $148}

{Anthro's Silken Pathways dress, $168}

{Mod Cloth's Cute as a Clover dress, $49.99}


Listening to: "Graduation" Kanye West
Thought of the day: "This is your world. Shape it or someone else will." -Gary Lew

No comments:

Post a Comment