Friday, July 9, 2010

Architecture Love

I think one of the best things about going to be a big city is seeing the architecture.  I love how it changes from region to region, depending on things like the cultural influences and the resources available.  In San Francisco, buildings obviously have to cope with the scarcity of land and the plethora of hills.

 
{I would hate to drive these streets in my manual car}

 
{those corner offices must be gorgeous}

{I want to curl up in those window seats with a book}

{compact!}

{these owners must have a very sunny outlook on life}

{Tiffany's-esque?}

 {blue doors and window boxes}

Thought of the Day: "To get something you never had, you have to do something you never did."
Listening to: "Magic"  B.o.B. 

1 comment:

  1. First, love the pictures. Second, and more importantly, I LOVE that you put up a B.o.B quote, especially from Magic! We should rock out to it on our way to CA!

    ReplyDelete