Sunday, June 28, 2009

Creating Me

Welcome to Carrots and Chocolate!

This past semest
er, I became addicted to reading blogs and I kept promising myself that I would start one once I had some free time this summer. Well, the free time didn't really appear since I'm taking classes this summer, but I decided that it would still be a great time to begin my first blog.

So why "Carrots and Chocolate"? These are two of my favorite foods (not together!) and just like the randomness of this combination, this blog will hopefully be a hodgepodge of random thoughts, recipes, fashion, local restaurants/attractions, and other topics I find inspirational and enjoyable. Thanks for reading!


Thought of the day: “Life isn’t about finding yourself; it’s about creating yourself.” – George Bernard Shaw
Listening to: Lost Again, Grace and Julian


No comments:

Post a Comment