Sunday, June 28, 2009

Wishing I was there...

Whether it is a result of my not wanting to do homework or of being sick of living in the Midwest (or more likely a combination of the two), I am terribly missing the ocean. I was lucky enough to be able to experience Belize and Hawaii in the past couple months, so to illustrate my point, here is some unBelizeable beauty:

{Altun Ha - ancient Mayan ruins}

{sunset over the gorgeous house next door - imagine the rooftop parties!}

{family time - grandma walking the kids to school}

{Caye Caulker - just a short boat ride from Belize City, home of the
2nd largest barrier reef in the world}

{hanging out on the Cayes}

{amazing sailboat cruise to go snorkeling}

{bliss}

P.S.: coming up soon, some pictures from our trip to Hawaii :)

Thought of the Day: "We can do no great things... only small things with great love." -Mother Teresa
Listening to: Bob Marley

4 comments:

  1. Looks so gorgeous!

    Love that cloud picture.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stumbled on your blog, your photos are gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm loving the photos, I've always wanted to go to belize... now I'm even more eager to visit there! thanks for sharing!

    *loves*

    ReplyDelete