Monday, June 29, 2009

Summer Frocks!



Every summer I make a promise to myself that I will wear more cute, summery dresses but I rarely follow through because I feel like I stick out, wearing a dress in a sea of shorts and t-shirts. This summer however, I have been inspired by the plethora of gorgeous dress that are everywhere and I have started to wear some from my small but slowly growing collection of frocks. I recently discovered one of my new favorite design teams, Thread Social, and their girly yet sophisticated pieces. Don't these dresses (and other one-shoulder dresses that are a bit more affordable) seem perfect for a warm summer night with friends?


1.Thread Social, $510-575
2. Alloy, $19.99
3. T-Bags, $185
4. Charlotte Russe, $24.99
5. Delias, $19.99
6. Topshop, $110

Seeing these adorable dresses with nude pumps though really makes me want to buy some heels... these are only $30 at Victoria's Secret... hmm....







1 comment: