Friday, January 22, 2010

Happy Friday!

An escape to a Californian beach sounds fabulous right now. After an amazing retreat from reality last weekend, this week was rough. Too little sleep due to new responsibilities with student teaching, gloomy weather everyday, early mornings (waking up at 5:30 is rough!), and getting back into the routine of meetings, working out and school, has left me exhausted and burnt out... and it's only week 2!
This afternoon, I have a phone interview for the Jesuit Volunteer Corps - wish me luck! I hope this weekend I am able to catch up on sleep, lesson plans, and friends. Have a wonderful Friday!

1 comment:

  1. IN BOCCA AL LUPO!! (good luck!!)

    sorry to say, but you may not catch up on your sleep this weekend with me around - lol. i'll try to be good :)

    ReplyDelete