Friday, June 4, 2010

Happy Friday!


Happy Friday! I'm going to be volunteering all next week at a camp so I won't be around, but I have some scheduled posts for you to enjoy! I've never been to this camp before, so wish me luck! The tree houses in the picture above is from the camp that I absolutely loved in junior high. Camp Ondessonk was the best ever and I am so excited because Pete will be going there for the first time this summer too!
I hope you have some lovely weekend plans and have some time to be outdoorsy :)

Listening to: "If You Leave" -Nadasurf
Thought of the Day: "One can acquire everything in solitude - except character." -Marie Henri Beyle

{Image via: Camp Ondessonk}

1 comment:

  1. Hey Camp Ondessonk! I thought that is what it was (the pictures, I mean). Good times.

    Hope you have fun at camp!!

    ReplyDelete