Tuesday, June 1, 2010

World Cup 2010

I don't understand how people can watch most sports on TV. While I like watching in person, the idea of watching 2+ hours of basketball, football, golf, etc. on TV sounds like death to me. But I make a major exception for soccer. I used to be super obsessed in junior high and high school, but since we didn't have cable, it was really hard to watch any games other than the major ones. I have to admit though, I haven't watched much soccer since then, but I'm getting pretty pumped for the World Cup this summer, especially after I saw this awesome Nike ad, "Write the Future". Check it out:


Listening to: Katy Perry "California Gurls"
Thought of the Day: "We need men who can dream of things that never were." - John F. Kennedy

No comments:

Post a Comment