Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Pull On and Go

Constantly on the hunt for "easy, breezy, beautiful" summer dresses, I've been hitting up T.J. Maxx quite frequently because they're cheap and usually have a lot more character. But then I found this store online and I am so super bummed that it is online only. I am so fickle when it comes to dresses and usually end up buying every 10th one I try on, so I don't really want to order any and end up having to constantly return. But the prices, styles, and varieties offered on Asos makes it very tempting.

{Westernish: Vero Moda Belted Cotton Dress, 57.49}

{soo comfy: ASOS Contrast Cord Hoodie Lounge Dress, 33.82}


Listening to: "Wonderwall" Oasis
Thought of the Day: "Never deprive someone of hope; it might be all they have." -H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

1 comment:

  1. Nice dress for summer.Very beautiful to see. Wonderful, standard and fashionable. Preferable to all. Color and designs are perfect. Nice combination. Hoping to have like this. Click below to choose your favorite product.
    Women dress

    ReplyDelete