Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Making Four-Eyes Cool

I'm getting over strep throat right now and since I've just been laying low, I've been wearing my glasses a lot. And while they aren't ugly glasses that cover your cheeks like those ones I wore in grade school, I still feel weird wearing glasses all day. Maybe I should blame it on that Arthur book where Francine called him "four-eyes" or the fact that I have the worst eye-sight in the world without actually being blind. But then I saw this adorable video over on Kaylen's awesome blog, Happy Notions, and I love it and it made me feel so much cooler wearing my glasses.



I can't wait to see The Girls with Glasses' future shows which you can check out here on their website, their blog, and their vimeo site. Enjoy!


Listening to: "California Song" Brooke White
Thought of the Day: "Now I know why someone from our past has to come back... to remind us how much we've grown." -Paano Na Kaya

p.s.! - want to see the coolest glasses ever? Check out Warby Parker. Not only do they donate a pair for everyone you buy to someone in need, but also you can "try on" every pair online! So much fun! Read their story too - they're trying to keep the price low (only $95!) to work against artificially high prices. Oh, annnddd they sell monocles (which are "the perfect accessory for budding robber barons, post-colonial tyrants and super villains")! They're pretty cool in my book.

No comments:

Post a Comment