Sunday, February 14, 2010

Atonement

I just watched Atonement for the first time last night and I was quite impressed Despite being a historic love story, it didn't come off the same way as others such as Titanic and Pearl Harbor, which are great movies but a bit too much on the romantic side. It conveyed the passion, but their love was more playful and not the sole focus of the movie. I was also captivated by Keira Knightley and her gorgeous green dress. It flowed amazingly and fit get perfectly. But then again, what doesn't?

{lovely and elegant}

Listening to: "Sweet Dreams" Beyonce
Thought of the Day: "Everything will be okay in the end. If it's not okay, it's not the end." -unknown
{Images via Craftimes}

1 comment:

  1. Whoa. I like your quote. It is similar to a poem I wrote a couple of months ago entitled "The End" Glad I'm not the only one out there who thinks like that.

    ReplyDelete