Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Pink Glitter

So tomorrow is Ash Wednesday and that means I am going to be trying out a new lifestyle, trying to live more simply and more similarly to the lifestyle I would be assuming if I am selected to be a Jesuit Volunteer next year. More on this later, but for now, for my last consumeristic post for a while... lust worthy shoes. I know, I know, I really shouldn't be posting about these since they cost approximately the same as 200 days of food for a volunteer in Belize, but they're gorgeous and I would never actually think of buying them.

Mr. Louboutin knows how to design seriously glamorous heels. How cute would they be with a one sleeved black mini dress?

{Christian Louboutin Declic Glitter Pumps, $675}


Listening to: "1901" Phoenix
Thought of the Day: "One of the secrets of life is to make stepping stones out of stumbling blocks." -Jack Penn

1 comment: