Friday, February 5, 2010

Perfect Pink

I love Valentine's Day. Well, maybe not the day itself, but the pinks and reds, the dresses, the hearts, seeing the word "LOVE" everywhere... it just makes me feel like there is love in the air. And what better way to kick off the season of love than with a gorgeous bridesmaid dress? J.Crew has sold this dress for the past couple seasons and I have been infatuated since the first time I saw it. It looks figure flattering and seems like one that you would actually wear again after the wedding. It's usually shown with a gold skinny belt which makes it even better. But I don't think I could ever ask my bridesmaids to buy a $225 dress...

{J.Crew cotton cady Erica dress, $225}

Listening to: "Brick by Brick" Katy Perry
Thought of the Day: "What you are in love with seizes the imagination, will affect your everything. It will decide what gets you out of bed in the mornings, what you do with your evenings, how you spend your weekends, what you read, what you know, what breaks your heart, and what amazes you. Fall in love, stay in love, and it will decide everything." - Pedro Arrupe

No comments:

Post a Comment