Saturday, February 20, 2010

Raindrops on Roses

Some days just start better with a little list, and these are a few of my favorite things:
1. fabulous plans for the night - senior bar crawl with my sorority!
2. fat crisp carrots (the kind that you can separate the middle from the outside and eat separately).
3. writing/receiving letters.
4. songs like "You and Me" by DMB that instantly calm me down.
5. new magazines.
6. summer smelling candles when there's still snow on the ground (these are my two favs right now).
7. warm weather (it's been cold too long when I call 47 warm).
8. 90's rap music.

Listening to: "My Favorite Things" (obviously)
Thought of the Day: "Always make new mistakes." -Ethser Dyson

{Image via: Maholo Answers}

1 comment:

  1. raindrops on roses
    and whiskers on kittens
    bright copper kettles
    and warm woolen mittens
    brown paper packages tied up with string
    these are a few of my favorite things!!!!

    WHEN THE DOG BITES! WHEN THE BEE STINGS! WHEN I'M FEELING SAD....I SIMPLY REMEMBER MY FAVORITE THINGS AND THEN I DON'T FEEEEEEEL
    SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADDDDDDDDDD!

    yeah my mom's of austrian descendent. i know the whole musical! :)

    Hope you have a great weekend! :D

    ReplyDelete