Friday, February 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

You know what's amazing?
When you can talk on the phone to someone and he know just what to say and it feels like this hug. For some reason, today and yesterday have been downers and I just wish I could get this hug. My 2 hour phone call came pretty close, but I still can't wait for it in person.

On a more upbeat note, I was selected to move onto the next round of interviews for the Jesuit Volunteer International program, which is freaking awesome. I go to Chicago on Feb. 26th for it and I'm a bit nervous! When I heard the voicemail on my phone this afternoon after school, I was so excited that I screamed. Such a relief, but this final round will narrow the applicants from 90 to only 30ish. Scary odds. Say a prayer for me please!

I hope you have a wonderful weekend and a lovely Valentine's Day.

Listening to: Sara Evans "I Could Not Ask For More"
Thought of the Day: "LOVE is not a thing. You contemplate in you mind, store in your heart and keep to yourself. For LOVE to be you must give it away. For LOVE is an action. Do LOVE every chance you get."

{Image via: fyeahlove}

No comments:

Post a Comment