Monday, August 24, 2009

Carpe Diem


I cannot believe that I officially started my senior year today. I am really this old? I don't feel like I am ready to be an adult (even though I technically already am). But, at the same time, I am ready to make this year be one of the best and to live life to the fullest, seizing every opportunity and making the most out of my relationships. With these goals in mind, here are a few thoughts I am hoping to live by:


"There are no rules to this thing. We can make the best or the worst of it. I hope you make the best of it. And I hope you see things that startle you. I hope you feel things you never felt before. I hope you meet people with a different point of view. I hope you live a life you're proud of." -B. Button

"You can have the life you want." -Stephanie Congdon Barnes.

"Well behaved women rarely make history." -Laurel Thatcher Ulrich

"I believe in pink. I believe that laughing is the best calorie burner. I believe in kissing, kissing a lot. I believe in being strong when everything seems to be going wrong. I believe that happy girls are the prettiest girls. I believe that tomorrow is another day and I believe in miracles." -Audrey Hepburn

"Live with intention. Walk to the edge. Listen hard. Practice wellness. Play with abandon. Laugh. Choose with no regret. Continue to learn. Appreciate your friends. Do what you love. Live as if this is all there is." -Mary Anne Radmacher


Listening to: "Young" Kenny Chesney

{Image via Frangipane}

2 comments:

  1. "you can have the life you want" I ABSOLUTELY BELIEVE THIS.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Lisa and Audrey quotes...what wonderful, strong women.

    ReplyDelete