Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Twinkle Lights

I don't remember where I found this lovely picture, but I found it in a file on my computer full of pictures and random bits of inspiration that I come across. I hope I rediscover the source because I am very excited about my DIY results.

{tissue paper heart garland, bits of ribbon, and white twinkle lights}

{finished product - I can't wait to find a white comforter for my bed!}


Listening to: "Rehab" Rihanna
Thought of the Day: "Love is not an easy feeling to put into words." -Ted Kennedy

3 comments:

  1. Pretty. Did you cut the hearts yourself? I never really understood how paper chains work. I guess it's all about folding.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I did! I cut long strips of tissue paper and then folded them accordion style and cut hearts leaving the folds uncut so that it would stay in a chain.

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS! Um you can see my apartment if I can see yours. I LOVE that garland! It looks AMAZING!

    Funny - I have that picture (the first one) saved on my computer, too...so pretty.

    ReplyDelete