Friday, August 21, 2009

Happy Friday!


Ever feel like this? I am hopeful, but a little overwhelmed and lost. Classes, relationships, and figuring out the future keep becoming more real and more eminent, leaving me to wonder about what is coming and how I am supposed to respond. I just need to remember that while a definite life path sounds great, part of what makes the journey memorable is how we embrace the obstacles that are thrown at us.

I hope you have a productive, stress-free, and enjoyable weekend!


Listening to: "Tick Tock" Kesha
Thought of the Day: "W hen I was 5 years old, my mom always told me that happiness was the key to life. When I went to school, they asked me what I wanted to be when I grew up. I wrote down "happy." They told me I didn't understand the assignment and I told them they didn't understand life." -anon.

{Image via onexposure}

1 comment: