Monday, August 31, 2009

This is as Unorganized as I Get

Weekend Project: creating a wall collage.
After thinking, procrastinating, and thinking some more, I finally decided to hang my mirrors, pictures, and Quotable cards (I love these!) together in a semi-random manner. Taking note from this great tutorial on Design FormuLA, I created a photo wall collage.

{laid out on my bed - this took way to long because I kept over analyzing the arrangement}

{on the wall - lots of measuring (approx. 2 gaps around each) and leveling}

{yay for 3M strips! so easy for placement and removal}


Listening to: "Walnut Tree" Keane
Thought of the Day: "When you find yourself stressed, ask yourself one question: 'Will this matter in five years from now?' If yes, then do something about the situation. If no, then let it go." -Catherine Pulsifer

1 comment: