Thursday, August 6, 2009

Hanging on to Summer

Abercrombie and Fitch always seemed a little overpriced and I was never too excited about their whole image, but for some reason I ventured into their clearance section today. I was pleasantly surprised by the pieces and the prices. I think I like summery whites too much though :)


1. Casey cami, $15.90
2. Joanna tank, $29.90
3. Heidi tank, $15.90
4. Elaine skirt, $19.90
4. Trista skirt, $12.90 (was $90! what??)
5. Alice shorts, $12.90
6. Trista shorts, $29.90

And if you are in need of a good laugh, just browse through the shirts and check out the names... why do they all have cutesy girl names? It makes me feel too old to be looking at their clothes.

Listening to: "Ever Blue" Mandy Moore
Thought of the Day: "When the mind is backed by will, miracles happen." -my Yogi tea bag

No comments:

Post a Comment