Friday, August 14, 2009

Happy Friday!

Isn't this room gorgeous?

I'm obsessed with the combination of white, pale aquas and gold and after finding a large gold trimmed mirror at T.J.Maxx for only $15, this became the inspiration for my bedroom in our new apartment. I can't wait to get back to school and try to recreate this serene environment in my room tomorrow!
Have a fabulous weekend!

Listening to: "Curve of the Earth" Matt Nathanson
Thought of the Day: "The secret of health for both mind and body is not to mourn for the past, worry about the future, or anticipate troubles, but to live in the present moment wisely and earnestly." -Buddha

{Image via ? (if anyone knows the source let me know!)}

1 comment:

  1. that does look very serene. can't wait to party manana! hoootie hoo!

    ReplyDelete