Monday, September 14, 2009

Fall Nails

So I don't know if it is because I didn't wear nail polish when I was growing up or what, but I am obsessed with painting my nails. I get so excited when I buy a new color. Summer was fun with the neon mattes, but I am ready to fall into cozier colors.

After browsing these ideas and these, here are some new colors by Rescue Beauty Lounge I can't wait to try:
{Drifter - matte deep plum... yum}
{Recycle - love this but there is a girl in my Poli Sci class who wears neon green and it is atrocious}
{Stormy... who would have thought that grey would catch on for nails?!}


Listening to: "Whatever it Takes" Leona Lewis
Thought of the Day: "Play after every storm." -Mattie Stepanek

2 comments:

  1. Misspelled "wears." Oops. Just a heads up. I've been grading waaaay too many papers. I like the green though. Looks like colors Mom would have used on the house in the late 90s.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You know what, I kind of like the grey.

    You've been tagged!

    ReplyDelete