Friday, September 11, 2009

Happy Friday!

This might be the first (and only) time in my life that I ever say this, but I am really ready for fall to start. It's not that I don't like the weather, because I am a summer girl through and through (just ask my friends - I wear shorts year round), but I am ready for the transition... something to usher in the new school year and to give life a little more color and excitment. I love walking down the streets of the cute historic neighborhoods surrounded by red, yellow, and orange leaves, with that crispness in the air and a beautiful fragrance of autumn. And my love of pumpkin and spice aromas doesn't hurt either.
What are your plans for the weekend? Other than wishing for fall, my weekend will consist of being consumed by massive piles of homework. Soooo exciting!

ps- have you been to Yankee Candle recently? They have multiple pumpkin candles this year and I have no idea which is my favorite! Who knew there could be so many choices??


Listening to: "The Little Things" Colbie Calliat
Thought of the Day: "I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes, I'm out of control, and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst, you don't deserve me at my best" -Marilyn Monroe

{Image via Le Love}

2 comments:

  1. Fall also makes me get my school act into gear since summer is no more. But there's still plenty of fun to be had our senior year!

    ReplyDelete