Wednesday, September 30, 2009

Ruffles and Rewards

Is it weird that I had a conversation today with another education major about what we are looking forward to as a teacher and one of the things we both thought of was the fact that we will always get a discount from J.Crew? Someone smart realized teachers make next to nothing and decided to extend the student discount (15%) to educators. Thank you! Perfect timing too since I am loving the ruffles that are everywhere in their fall collection.



I don't know how affordable their clothing will be as a teacher though, even with the discount. But I can dream, right?

Listening to: "Peaceful World" John Mellencamp
Thought of the Day: "Do not worry about tomorrow; tomorrow will take care of itself. Sufficient for a day is its own evil." Matthew 6:34



{Images via J.Crew}

2 comments:

  1. That's funny - I was just telling Shay last night how I went on J.Crew to look at sweaters for Fall and how I wanted everything, but I'm broke as a joke right now.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always want like 80% of the J.Crew catalogue. That 15% discount...nice! I think I will still try to use it in the future.

    ReplyDelete