Friday, September 18, 2009

Happy Friday!


As the air begins to become a little crisper and little pops of red and yellow start spotting the trees, all I want to do is sit in the sun on a blanket and read a good book. I'm going home this weekend to see my brother who is in from San Francisco, watch my little brother's soccer game (nothing says fall to me like YMCA soccer!), and hopefully be very productive with my school work.
I hope you have a lovely weekend and are able to enjoy the warmth of the sun and the smell of autumn.


Listening to: "Truly Madly Deeply" Savage Garden
Thought of the Day: "What lies behind us, and what lies before us are tiny matters compared to what lies within us." - Ralph Waldo Emerson

{Image via Jolie Marie!}

1 comment:

  1. Summer slush = frozen lemonade, mashed bananas, frozen berries and Sprite

    ReplyDelete