Thursday, September 24, 2009

Just Listen

I think God is trying to tell me something.  Today was full of signs just waiting to be noticed. 


To name a few:
- My Latin American history professor discussed the origins of the severe socioeconomic divisions in Latin America today in class. 
- I teach a freshman university introduction course and my lesson on the Jesuit Mission (I go to a Jesuit university) today was amazingly successful.
- I had an amazing conversation with a new friend about social justice.

It's amazing what you can hear when you give listening a chance.   



Listening to: "One Sweet Love"  Sara Bareilles
Thought of the Day:  "Open your eyes to the beauty around you, open your mind to the wonders of life, open your heart to those who love you, and always be true to yourself."   -Donna Davis


{Image via Frangipane}
 

1 comment: