Thursday, September 10, 2009

Pink Perfection

I admire how Whitney Port always dresses so classy yet still takes risks. Her combination of conservative cuts with girly fabrics is perfect as is the contrast of the twisty hair with pink lips and her dark nails.
love love love

Listening to: "T-shirt" Shontelle
Thought of the Day: "Get inspired or be depressed. Ace a test or flunk a class. Make babies or make art. Speak the truth or lie and cheat. Dance on tables or sit in the corner. Life is divine chaos. Embrace it. Forgive yourself. Breath. And enjoy the ride..." -Solbeam

{Image via Glamour}

1 comment:

  1. I like Whitney. I've never really watched the Hills, after the first three episodes. I know that there's lots of drama surrounding all of them but Whitney always seemed to be kind of cool.

    And she's cute and has great style - not unlike you, Miss Katie.

    Also sorry to be such a creepster. You're sitting like right behind me in class and are probably watching me write on your blog. Yikes! ;)

    ReplyDelete