Tuesday, December 22, 2009

Basic Blazer

I went shopping for some pieces I can wear for student teaching next semester and I kept having the problem that everything was too stiff and not very versatile. Everything made me feel like a little kid playing dress up in my businesswoman mom's closet.... not that my mom's a business woman, but if she were a workaholic executive, these were the pieces she would wear. So rather than sticking with my basic cardigans everyday, maybe a black blazer like this one would provide a bit more style in the outfit rotation.

{Forever 21, $28.80}

{Gap, $88}

Not only would it look great during the work day,
but I also love this look of a clean blazer over a flirty party dress.



Listening to: "Winter Paradise" -Destiny's Child
Thought of the Day: Giving people self-confidence is by far the most important thing that I can do. Because then they will act." -Jack Welch

No comments:

Post a Comment