Thursday, December 10, 2009

When did I grow up?

22 used to seem so old...

but not anymore!

I can't believe how fast time flies and how soon the future becomes the present. Yesterday, I observed in the classroom I will be student teaching in this spring and it still seems so unreal that I am old enough to have a job and be responsible for teaching 16 year olds about the history of the world. I can't wait to share some experiences soon though!

ps - if you're in the St. Louis area, check out Fritanga for some amazing and authentic Nicaraguan food!

Listening to: "One of These Days" Michelle Branch
Thought of the Day: "Life can only be understood backwards, but it must be lived forewards." -Soren Kierkegaard


{Image via weheartit}

3 comments:

  1. Wow. Did you just quote Kierkegaard? Getting deep,huh? Must be your age.

    I want to come to St. Louis and eat Nicaraguan. Here we have American, Chinese, and Mexican. Oh and one overpriced, kinda not great Thai place. Next I shall move to a big city. Decide where you'll be and I'll come there in another year. It will be fun post-college times and we can celebrate being young professionals in low-paying jobs we didn't really want.

    Where are you teaching? Do you like it? When do you come home? I think I will see you in Kansas. Instead of going home, come up here! No, don't. You'll get snowed in. Ha! says Iowa.

    Call me sometime. You are hard to track down. Also, is it okay if I send the picture of you and Brittany Snow to mom. It's kinda funny. I tried an online face recognizer after I saw that and got Hayden Pantettiere. But we really look nothing alike. It's a lie. I was afraid I'd get a dude though, so whatever. :)

    Darn. Wish I wrote this much on my poetry project that's due this morning. Also, have to write a 20 page story for next week. Want to be my main character? Mwahahahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. P.S. Is it bad when my comment is longer than your post?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also, what's with the posting passwords? I just got "frestop" and "michalism." Weird.

    ReplyDelete