Wednesday, December 2, 2009

Stylish Pair

Yesterday in one of my classes, we were comparing the portrayal of families in the media and one of the shows we discussed was Full House. A girl in my class commented that the Michelle was such as cute baby and it was a shame that the Olsen twins are so dysfunctional now. Everyone but me agreed with her. I didn't voice this then, but am I really the only one who likes these two? They just exude such a carefree, glamorous, and chic image. What do you think? I am crazy in this opinion?


Listening to: "Stay or Leave" Dave Matthews Band
Thought of the Day: "Without friends, no one would choose to live" -Aristotle

{Image via Saints and Liars}

1 comment:

  1. It's not just you - I am fascinated by then and LOVE them. I wish I could dress like them.

    And they aren't even really dysfunctional. There were a few stories about love problems and stuff, but compared to other young women their age in hollywood...they're sitting pretty.

    ReplyDelete