Thursday, December 31, 2009

My 2009 in Pictures

2009 was filled with so many wonderful memories that were only possible because of the amazing family and friends I have in my life. It was a challenging year, but I am very grateful for the experiences and lessons learned. Thank you for everything! I can't wait to see what 2010 holds for us. Happy New Year!

{finding friendships and callings in Belize}
{teaching kids, or more accurately, learning from kids}
{our family in Belize and their new home}
{the house, relationships, and lives built in Belize}
{Delta Gamma formal at Busch Stadium - with my lovely roommates and best friends!}
{"Salad Dressing" Sorority Date Dash}
{sibling bonding in Hawaii}
{backpacking with my brother and sister in Hawaii}
{Lucy}
{last Bid Day!}
{camping adventures}
{getting ready to become teachers!}
{dominoes for Halloween}

1 comment:

  1. Cheers to an awesome 2010, and more importantly last semester at SLU. WOOT.

    ReplyDelete