Thursday, December 3, 2009

Sweet Simplicity

After seeing this crafty Christmas tree (perfect for a small apartment!) on you are my fave, I had to check out Sweet Paul, a blog with beautiful photographs, delicious recipes and creativity galore! I love the crisp whites, cool blues and touches of green he uses for the holidays. It's such a refleshing departure from the traditional red and green.

{they're cupcake liners!}

{ingenious wreath - a never ending circle of love}

{Advent wreath reinvented}

Listening to: "I'm Alive" Kenny Chesney
Thought of the day: "Love cures people - both the ones who give it and the ones who receive it." -Dr. Karl Menninger

{all images via Sweet Paul}

1 comment:

  1. I DIG that photo wreath idea!! Thanks for the inspiration for a gift idea!!!

    ReplyDelete