Sunday, December 27, 2009

Counting Down the Days

I know it isn't even January 1st yet, but I'm already sick of the cold weather. Don't get me wrong, I like snow, but only when it is falling and I am sitting inside watching it. And I don't mind sledding, snow ball fights, and making snow men (I made one this past week with my little cousin!), but after the first day of snow on the ground, I'm ready for it to melt away and for the sun to bring back some warmth. So while I wait for the next couple dreary months to pass, I'm going to dream of being in warmer places with cheery, girly dresses like these by Thread Social.



Listening to: "Woke up in a Car" Something Corporate
Thought of the Day: "The only reward of virtue is virtue; the only way to have a friend is to be one." -Ralph Waldo Emerson

No comments:

Post a Comment