Thursday, December 17, 2009

Christmas Memories

Today I helped out in the lunchroom of my little brother's grade school (also my former school). It was weird to be back and seeing old teachers and classrooms brought back some memories. Tomorrow his 4th grade is having their Christmas party and at lunch some of the kids were telling me about the plans. It was so cute hearing them get so excited about their secret Santas, homemade snow globes, and Christmas treats. Some favorite Christmas childhood memories of mine include:

{sledding on my grandparents' farm in Kansas}

{the smell of hot spicy apple cider throughout my grandma's house}

{lying under our tree looking up at the twinkling lights}

{candy cane reindeer}

Listening to: "Crash into Me" - Dave Matthews Band
Thought of the Day: "Life is a gift and it offers us the privilege, opportunity, and responsibility to give something back by becoming more." Anthony Robbins

2 comments:

  1. that's totally not our tree, is it?

    ReplyDelete
  2. nope. I wanted to take a picture, but my camera's dead. I really need to charge it soon.

    ReplyDelete