Tuesday, July 7, 2009

Peace, Love, and Fashion

Confession: I love taking online quizzes about your personality, style, where you should live, what you should do, etc. Dorky, right? But for some reason, I like to be able to categorize myself.


So, when I saw "Find Your Summer Style" on Instyle.com, I was super excited. Looking through the slideshow though, I was surprised to see that I didn't match with the preppy look that I thought I was. I really love the "Chicster" look of Cameron Diaz, Katie Holmes, and Heidi Klum and the (surprise!) the "Bohemian" a la Kate Hudson and Nicole Richie. They seem so glamourous yet laidback - perfect for summer!
This however reaffirms my need to find some denim cut-offs... I have been looking all spring and summer and still can't find the perfect pair. Ditto for more dresses. Suggestions?


{Photos by Glamour}

Listening to: "Laughing With" by Regina Spektor
Thought of the Day: "The best way out is always through." -Robert Frost

2 comments:

  1. perfect thought of the day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh man. I totally agree with you when it comes to being "chicster"...although you can actually pull it off. I, on the other hand, lack the resources (money and fashion sense) to do so.

    And. I love Kate Hudson. Fell in love with her when I saw Almost Famous and have been in love ever since.

    ReplyDelete