Thursday, July 30, 2009

A Pop of Color

Did you get your August 2009 J.Crew catalog in the mail this week? I put off looking through it for about 2 hours and then dug in. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with the back-to-school-ish issue. I am not a fan of all the pastels, anklet socks, and their use of tights (I love tights though, just not the way they did it). Some looks I did love:


My disappointment could have also been because I couldn't concentrate on the clothes thanks to this:


But why did they only use it on the Asian model? I think it looks great on other skin colors too. What do you think? Would you wear this?

{I used Rimmel London Wear10 in Tequila Sunrise}

{Some tips on neon nails from Emily}

Listening to: nothing... just watching the Cards beat the Dodgers :)
Thought of the Day: “The most courageous act is still to think for yourself. Aloud.” - Coco Chanel


P.S.: J.Crewd - only J.Crew would be popular enough to have someone make a spoof of their magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment