Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Crisp Leaves


As I get older, I have begun to appreciate autumn more and more, with its crisp, colorful leaves, new school supplies, warm days and cool nights, and the thought of apples, squash, and pumpkins. Recently, I visited a friend's apartment and the first thing that hit me was the glorious aroma that somehow perfectly captured these elements. She happily informed me that Bath and Body Works (her current employer) has introduced a new candle line and her's was the "Leaves" scent. Love this. Forewarning though: they are selling out fast - I had to go to two different B&B Works to find them!


Listening to: "Mad" Ne-Yo
Thought of the Day: "It is better to suffer wrong than to do it, and happier to be sometimes cheated than not to trust." -Samuel Johnson

1 comment: