Friday, October 30, 2009

Happy Friday!


Happy (almost) Halloween! Being in college means that the whole weekend is basically Halloween, so I'm already in the spirit. I just need to get through one test and finish some research for a paper, and then I will be able to have some fun! Hopefully the rain lets up some though - it has rained the last 4 weekends and the forecast says that this will be the 5th. Major bummer. Rain or no rain though, I hope you have a fun and wild weekend!

Listening to: "Young Forever" Jay Z
Thought of the Day: "Looking back, I have this to regret, that too often when I loved, I did not say so." - David Grayson

{image via weheartit}

ps- "Isn't my mom amazing?": Part II
Martha Stewart-worthy brownie cupcakes for my little brother's school Halloween party.

No comments:

Post a Comment