Thursday, October 22, 2009

Hanging on to Summer

Last fall I tried the shorts-over-tights idea a couple times but to be honest, I felt a little silly even though I really liked the concept. I love fall, but I would much rather wear shorts any day (I'm wearing them right now and it's in the 40s!). I was re-inspired after seeing this Winter Shorts post on Cup of Jo and promptly found a few coveted pairs.

{J. Crew, $98}

{Forever 21, $19.80}


{Shopbop, $370}

Still not feeling it? Check out these outfits for some shorts-over-tights inspiration: Anthropologie, J.Crew's LookBook, and Couture Carrie


Listening to: "Do You Remember" Jay Sean
Thought of the Day: ""Overcome the notion that you must be regular. It robs you of the chance to be extraordinary." -Uta Hagen

No comments:

Post a Comment