Monday, October 5, 2009

Weekend Snapshots

Recap of the weekend (I accomplished all of Friday's goals!):

Friday night - baked zucchini bread. I made three muffins (turned out delicious) and 2 loaves,(refused to rise no matter how long they remained in the oven, resulting in a dark crust and an overly moist inside. ick.) so I am not sure what is up with the recipe.
*If you are looking for an amazing autumn recipe though, try this pumpkin bread my friend Tom made (sans chocolate chips). Yum.*
Saturday morning - geared up for camping with homemade pumpkin spice lattes. Better (and much more economical) than Starbucks.

{I made a stencil with cardstock and sprinkled cinnamon
over the foam to make hearts for my roomies}

Saturday and Sunday - enjoyed the outdoors and laughed often at Taum Sauk Mountain State Park.

{View of midwestern-style mountains - you could see 12 miles away!}

{gorgeous glow}



Listening to: "Open Your Eyes" Snow Patrol
Thought of the Day: "Your friend is the man who knows all about you, and still likes you." -Elbert Hubard

2 comments: